Massachusetts Legal Forms: Topics F-L
- Mechanics' Liens
- Mental Health
- Motor Vehicles
- Name Change
- Notary Public
- Prevailing Wage
- Probate & Family Court
- Real Estate Leases
- Restraining Order (Domestic)
- Sex Offenders
- Small Claims
- Summary Process
- Superior Court
- Title 5
- Tort Claims Act
- Wills and Estates
- Workers' Comp
- Estate Administration
- Freedom of Information
- General Legal Forms
- Grandparent Visitation
- Health Care Proxy
- Health Information
- Housing Court
- Land Court
- Lead Paint
- Limited Assistance (LAR)
- Liquor Licensing
- Living Will
- Massage Therapy
Firearms Forms and Applications, Executive Office of Public Safety. Forms necessary for permits, transfers and more.
Example of a FOI request letter, Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth.
Fully Automated Fill-in-the Blanks FOI Letter Generator, from the Student Press Law Center.
Freedom of Information Act Request, Microsoft Office Templates.
Government Forms, USA.gov. You'll see the top five requested federal forms, and can find additional forms listed by government agency.
US Court Forms. Free registration required. Includes links to Massachusetts and Federal forms, as well as forms from all other states.
Caregiver Authorization Affidavit, Mass. Probate and Family Court Department. "If a child is living with you, a parent may give you permission to make medical and educational decisions for the child. If the child is living with you and you are not a parent, you are called a "caregiver."" See also: Form Instructions.
Guardianship and Conservatorship Forms, Mass. Probate and Family Court Department. "Please check back periodically as this link will be updated frequently with new forms." Includes forms effective June 30, 2011.
Guardianship of a Minor: I-Can from Mass. Probate and Family Court. Automated system asks you a series of questions and prints out the forms for you. To begin, step through the process, then select "Guardianship - Ask the court to appoint me as guardian of a minor child."
Abuse or Harassment Prevention Orders, Mass. District Court. Forms include:
- Affidavit Disclosing Care or Custody Proceeding Involving a Child (G.L. c. 209A)
- Complaint for Protection from Abuse (G.L. c. 209A)
- Complaint for Protection from Harassment (G.L. c. 258E)
- Defendant Information Form (G.L. c. 209A or 258E)
- Plaintiff Confidential Information Form (G.L. c. 209A or 258E)
- Request for Access to Plaintiff Confidential Information (G.L. c. 209A or 258E)
- Motion for Impoundment (G.L. c. 209A or 258E)
- Affidavit for Filing Out-of-State Protective Order (G.L. c. 209A or 258E)
- Instructions for Police Departments After Court Hours (G.L. c. 209A)
- Instructions for Police Departments After Court Hours (G.L. c. 258E)
- Summons to Defendant (G.L. c. 209A or 258E)
Massachusetts Health Care Proxy
- Mass. Medical Society (2010). Form created by Massachusetts Health Decisions, c.1999, rev.2010.
According to Mass. Medical Society, "Massachusetts is one of only three states that recognizes Health Care Proxies but does not recognize Living Wills. Living Wills are still potentially useful because they guide Agents and physicians about the types of choices a person would make."
Personal Wishes Statement, BetterEnding.org.
Health Information Privacy Complaint Form, US Department of Health and Human Services.
Declaration of Homestead for Homes Owned by Natural Persons, Mass. Secretary of Commowealth. Effective March 16, 2011.
Declaration of Homestead for Homes Owned by Trustee(s), Mass. Secretary of Commowealth. Effective March 16, 2011.
Housing Court Forms, Mass. Housing Court.
Limited Assistance Representation in Housing Court (effective Nov. 1, 2010):
Affidavit of Indigency and Related Documents, Mass. Supreme Judicial Court. "Forms and related documents used to request waiver, substitution or payment of court fees and court costs by the Commonwealth pursuant to G. L. c. 261, s. 27B."
Online Investor Complaint Form, Secretary of State
Judicial Conduct Complaint Form, Commission on Judicial Conduct.
Juvenile Court Forms, Mass. Juvenile Court
Land Court Forms, Mass. Land Court
Eviction Forms: To Evict a Tenant
Notice to Quit:
- 14-day Notice to Quit, Plymouth County Sheriff's Department.
- Rental Period Notice to Quit, Boston Apartments. com
Summary Process (Eviction) Forms, Mass. Housing Court.
Summary Process (Eviction) Summons and Complaint (Sample), Mass. District Court.
Eviction Defense Forms
I-Can from Mass. Justice Project. Automated system asks you a series of questions and prints out the forms for you. To begin, step through the process, then select "Ask the court to stop my eviction " when asked to choose an option. Forms include:
- Request for Discovery
- Motion to Dismiss
- Motion to Remove Default.
- Lockout/Utility Shutoff Demand Letter
- Motion to Dismiss
- Transfer to Housing Court
- Removing Default
- Appeals in District Courts
- Appeals in Housing Courts and Superior Courts
- Stays (To get more time to move)
Other Landlord-Tenant Forms
Sample Rental Agreement, Mass. Housing Consumer Education Centers. Easy to understand fillable sample lease.
Self-Help Forms and Letters, Mass. Legal Help. Forms are available for the following topics:
Lead Law Short Term Vacation or Rental Exemption Notification, Mass. Department of Public Health.
Property Transfer Lead Paint Notification, Mass. Department of Public Health.
Tenant Lead Law Notification Form, Mass. Department of Public Health.
Applications and Forms, Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission.