Essex Law Library
Note: Essex Superior Courthouse does not allow cell phones. Please leave your cell phone in another location before visiting the library.
56 Federal Street
Salem, MA 01970
Fax: (978) 745-7224
Mon.-Fri. 8:00 - 4:00
- Take the best route to Tobin Bridge.
- Follow Route 1 North to Route 128 North.
- Take Route 128 North to Exit 25 (Route 114 East).
- Take Route 114 East/South towards Salem and follow it as it changes names (Andover/Gardner/Margin and North) and turns for about 3 miles.
- Proceed over the North River and railroad tracks and take first right onto ramp which will lead you to Bridge St.
- Make right and continue straight to Washington Street.
- Take your next right (Federal Street).
- The library is located on the first floor of the Superior Courthouse building at 56 Federal Street.
The library is totally in compliance with the Architectural Access Board regulations.
All databases to which we subscribe are available for in-library use at no charge, including Lexis, Westlaw, HeinOnline and more.