Federal Register Through Hein Online
We are pleased to offer you remote access to the Federal Register Library from Hein Online.
You must have a current, valid Trial Court Law Libraries Library Card and be in good standing to use this service.
Hein Online offers you the Federal Register in .pdf format, beginning with v.1 (1936) as well as accompanying indexes and finding aids (List of Sections Affected). The database is current up to sometime within the last couple of months.
The most recent issues of the Federal Register which are not included in the Hein Online database, are available on the web through the GPO's FDSys.
TROUBLE GETTING IN? See our troubleshooting guide.
How to Use the Federal Register Libraries:
- Click on Enter Hein Online icon above
- Enter your barcode number (without spaces).
- After Hein Online is entered, at very top of page beneath "Select Library", use drop-down menu to select "Federal Register Library."
- Select the Federal Register Library needed.
- The libraries are arranged by volume & issue number and by date. After selecting a volume number, at the top screen there is a box labeled "Page", where a page number can be inserted.
- There is also a 'search' function, which can be limited by date.